Architectural Engineering program, The University of Texas at Austin

Travel Forms


For all UT STUDENTS attending ArchE trips,

FIRST PRINT OUT and fill in the following forms*:

  1.  Release and Indemnification Agreement (UT student / faculty / staff)
  2.  Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment

LAST:  Take these 2 forms to Chris Trevino on the 4th floor.  She will ask to see your medical insurance card, or she can have UT provide medical insurance for the date-of-travel.

*Fill in as much of the Medical form as you can, but if you don’t have names/addresses of doctors, you can leave that blank.


(For any NON-UT travelers, here are the appropriate forms for you:)

  1.  Release and Indemnification Agreement (guest / NON-UT traveler)
  2.  Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment



Written by Gregory Brooks

February 27, 2018 at 6:32 pm

%d bloggers like this: